Consumer Guidance Group (CGG) is an international company focussing on customer satisfaction and consumer protection. CGG is a partner of Globis Survey. We identify the best vendors, products and services to help consumers make the right choices.
At CGG, we work completely independently and determine our judgments neutrally and on the basis of scientific research methods.
More information on the CGG can be found online at the CGG website.
We are currently looking for a
Research Analyst (m/f) for Portugal
Work from home or as a freelancer is possible.
As a Research Analyst you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Research (mostly via internet, partly expert interviews by phone) of various industries in Portugal regarding market structure, biggest suppliers and the most important purchase criteria of consumers.
- Management of our market research panel in Portugal for the implementation of quantitative market research projects such as mystery shopping and online surveys.
- Evaluation of the results and preparation of result reports.
- Partially active contacting of companies whose products were the subject of the investigation.
As a research analyst with the Consumer Guidance Group, you will gain detailed insights into various industries. You analyse from the consumer’s perspective and compare offers, set-up online interviews or organise tests in the form of mystery shopping or laboratory analyses. Your goal is to effectively support consumers in their decisions.
We offer you:
- Working from home or in an office in Lisbon
- Comprehensive introduction and ongoing support
- Work in an interesting subject area; your own creativity is very welcome
- An international environment
You must speak Portuguese as your mother tongue and English or German as your second language. In addition, the following requirements are important:
- A university degree, at least B.A. The subject is not important.
- Very good analytical thinking
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint
- A lot of self-motivation
- Very good self-organisation
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of new media: Internet, Google, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter
- Work experience is not mandatory
If you are interested, please apply by e-mail only with your curriculum vitae and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mrs. Freudenhagen.